This FM22 leagues megapack by DaveTheEditor will give you the most realistic experience whilst playing Football Manager, ever.
The below text is from DaveTheEditor himself
As in FM21, my goal in FM22 is to make all the countries included in the Football Manager playable for you. With all 6 continents, the already known additional files and the planned new additional files, you will end up with over 200 files. A considerable sum. Therefore, I ask for your patience until all files have branched out into the depths of the internet.
To make the wait for certain files more bearable, there is a little release information for each pack.
CAF (56/56) – Version 2
AFC (42/42) – Version 2
– UEFA (20/20) – 30 November 2021
Albania – (D3) Andorra – (D2) Armenia – (D2) Azerbaijan – (D2) Bosnia and Herzegovina – (D2) Cyprus – (D3) Estonia – (D3) Faroe Islands – (D3) Georgia – (D3) Gibraltar – (D2) * Kazakhstan – (D2) Kosovo – (D2) Latvia – (D2)** Lithuania – (D2) Luxembourg – (D3) Malta – (D2) Moldova (D3) Montenegro – (D2) North Macedonia – (D2)*** San Marino – (D1)
* – The file of SI was revised.
** – Here the 1st league had to be created as well, because you cannot edit it due to an error of SI…
*** – The league reform of the 2nd league has not been included yet, as there is still too little information for it.
CONCACAF (41/41) – Version 3
OFC (15/15) – Version 3
– CONMEBOL (5/5) – 30 November 2021
Bolivia – (D2) Ecuador – (D2) Paraguay – (D2) Peru – (D2) Venezuela – (D2)
AroundTheGlobe Megapack – Version 1 – Update 1
- Albania: Brian’s AF was moved to the lower league container; FK Partizani Tirana II was dissolved.
- Kosovo: The Cup will now also take place in 2021, as this was not clear at the time of creation.
- Latvia: The squad rules have been adapted to those of SI.
- Malta: The second division groupings are now true to reality.
- Moldova: The foreigner rule has been removed.
- North Macedonia: The reform of the 2nd division was added.
- Ecuador: The 2nd division play-off has been removed; the 2023 Supercup will now also be “drawn” in 2023; the creation of the league chronicle has been revised.
- Paraguay: The Supercup was added.
- Peru: The 2nd league has been brought closer to the now published data of reality; the Cup now also has the format true to reality from season 2; the squad rules have been minimally adjusted.
- Venezuela: The creation of the league chronicle for League 1 and 2 was revised.
Now we come to the further drivel that so and so hardly anyone will read 😛
Realism is written in capital letters for me because without realism the fun of the game suffers extremely and the FM is supposed to be fun. In order to guarantee realism, all files have been and will be created in the extended rules of the editor (well, the basic rules can’t do anything either ;D) and mainly contain changes in the following areas:
- Squad registration rules (foreigner rules, age restrictions).
- Realistic league formats, for example Apertura/Clausura and whatever else the football associations have come up with.
- Realistic TV money*
- Realistic prize money**
- VAR (Video Assistant Referee) added
- New clubs – if the researchers have messed up again
- TV broadcasts added
- Added academy leagues in countries where it is necessary (mainly Africa and Asia)
My work is still closely linked to that of @Daveincid. His Megapack is fully compatible with mine and its use is highly recommended for complete play enjoyment.
* Real values when sources are available. Calculated values according to the average expenditure of a nation (wages etc.) to ensure that clubs are represented as realistically as possible financially.** Real values when sources are available. Calculated similarly to TV money to ensure balance.